Monday, October 26, 2015

Yes, the new book is ready

I mentioned in a previous post, October 8, 2015, that I had a draft of a new book, PRESERVING OUR DIGITAL REVOLUTION HERITAGE, almost ready to go.

It's out, not yet with Amazon or Barnes and Noble, but already with Lulu Press.  Two versions--both in paperback, one with full color and one with black and white illustrations.  The first is $14.95, the second one is a 'cheap' $9.95.  I recommend the second one; the color is not worth it.

I am handing copies out to the Computer History Museum trustees this week at their quarterly board meeting, with the notion that they might actually have some friends at various companies who care about recording those journeys and the tools, techniques, methods, and products and services that they yielded.

Everyone should have ten copies, not just one, and freely hand them out to colleagues.

This is actually a quite important quest.

Here is the online purchase site:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/charles-house/digital-revolution-heritage/paperback/product-22378873.html 


3 comments:

  1. I just read this a few weeks ago. Really marvelous. We'll implement many of these ideas as we build the History of Computing in Learning and Education Virtual Museum (http://www.hcle.org)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Searching for Best vuforia developer portal. Hire top Vuforia developer portal Freelancers or work on the latest Vuforia developer portal Jobs Online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top logistics companies are making billions because they have resorted to automation early and have implemented innovative measures before others. However, as the saying goes it’s better late than never! So, even if you are taking late decision to upgrade technology for your logistics business, make sure you partner with an efficient IT Solutions for Logistics Industry.

    ReplyDelete